Thursday, March 3, 2011

Getting Nervous...

So tomorrow's the big day. We were gone ALL day today. Like, 11 1/2 hours all day! The day started with a dead car battery, Mom had PT, and we had a ton of errands to run. I know neither Ethan nor I will be at our best tomorrow. Maybe that's for the best...

It will be so strange having 45 uninterrupted minutes alone with Ethan! That NEVER happens :( And knowing that every bit of that time will be watched live, video'ed, and rewatched countless times... It's a bit unnerving!

I'm trying not to feel like I'll be being judged but that is how I feel. And to a certain extent, it's what will happen. They'll be looking at how Ethan and I relate to each other.

Next week it will be Jesse's turn.

But tomorrow it's MY turn. Praying Ethan and I both can get some good sleep tonight and be at least somewhat rested for our big day...

1 comment:

  1. I'm not nervous at all! (We'll see how I feel next week when it's my turn)

    ReplyDelete