Friday, March 25, 2011

We Have a Toddler!

The day he turned 15 months, Gabriel took a few shuffle-steps. A couple days later Jesse counted as he took 11 steps! Then a couple days ago I walked out of the kitchen to find this...

He had climbed onto his brother's chair and then up to the table! And then started turning the hall light on and off :p He toppled the basket on the left side of the picture, then was apparently reaching for something else just out of his reach when he fell. I think he was more frustrated than hurt LOL I found him up there again today, and again he toppled the basket then fell. He's also climbed on top of toys to get on the futon and couch.

He's still really wobbly and bow-legged when he walks, but I know that will get better with time. Need to get some video of it before he learns the right way ;)

So... I have a toddler and a climber, all in a couple weeks' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment