Saturday, November 20, 2010

Exhausting Week

It has been SUCH a busy week! Lots of cleaning/organizing, bringing my mom to get medical tests, preparing my menu and grocery list for our Thanksgiving meal... Tomorrow will be spent running errands. Sunday is church (early morning since Jesse has worship team practice before service). Monday I really need to get my supplements but it may wait till Tuesday.

I hate the busyness. The always-on-the-go. Some people thrive on it. I am not one of them! I prefer more relaxed days. Where all I have to worry about is cooking, cleaning, and taking care of my family.

Last week was really busy too. I just feel like I haven't had time with my family to just BE. Tonight I got to play with Ethan for a while. Silly, laughing, goofy play. It felt good :-) And a bit with Gabey-baby later too. I love seeing the boys happy. Does this Mommy's heart good :-)

Next week will be busier than usual with two Thanksgiving celebrations but I'm hoping after that we can have time to just BE. This family needs that right now... This Mommy needs that right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment