Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Misc

Nothing else to title this ;-)

1. My primary internet access is on my (non-smart)phone. Most of my blog posts are written from my phone. So they tend to take a while! Which means I will post when there is something I want to blog about so badly that I'll take the time to T9-type it on my numeric keypad.

2. I started this blog with a draft of brainstorms of topics I would like to blog about. So I do have some ideas :-) At least one post is partially written and saved in my drafts. I'll get around to finishing it eventually!

3. I know of some moms who are Christian and lean toward an AP style of parenting but who are not AP. And the parents who AP are not Christians. So irl I have no one with my beliefs. It can be a very lonely place to be... I see so many of you online and wonder if we're all scattered or if some of you are blessed by having that support irl.

1 comment:

  1. I had that support in the last place I lived, but haven't quite managed to find it here (we moved a year ago). Most of the people we've met are either/or; I'm not sure if any are both, unfortunately. So glad I know people online that I can relate to on both counts!

    ReplyDelete