Sunday, November 7, 2010

Why Another Blog?

I have a health blog. Multiple private blogs. A personal blog. So why another?

There are parenting issues that I want to blog about. Not appropriate on my health blog - the only public one. And I want the posts to be fully viewable by anyone. Because I know I'm not the only one with some of these parenting issues. And maybe I can encourage someone. Or give someone a different perspective. Or challenge someone's beliefs.

My posts will be from a dual perspective - biblical Christianity, and attachment parenting. You likely won't agree with me on one or the other. But I ask that you prayerfully consider what I have to say.

I would love feedback on the issues I discuss! Just a heads-up though - all comments are moderated before being published. I have no problem approving anyone's comments, even if they disagree, as long as they're written with the golden rule in mind!

Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to read this blog. I imagine we'll disagree on the religious part, but I'm always up for some good discussion!

    ReplyDelete